PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BOOKING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
THESE OUTLINE OUR OBLIGATIONS TO YOU, AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO US.
These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and ARTFULNESS RETREATS and SHARON WESTIN-SHAW. These terms and conditions are governed by Victoria, Australia law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia in respect of any dispute or proceeding.
On the Step 1 Registration Form, you will be asked if you have read these Terms and Conditions.
If we cancel any retreat because of restrictions due to Covid-19 you will receive a full refund within 120 days of being notified of the cancellation.
During our retreats, we will abide by government regulations at the time – we will keep you fully informed in the lead up of what that will be.
HOW TO BOOK
Book via our online booking system. A deposit of a minimum $250 AUD is required to secure your reservation. If you require a Payment Plan we will be in touch to arrange this with you. Please check the relevant box during registration. By paying a deposit or full payment you agree that you have read, understood and will be bound by these terms & conditions.
Before purchasing a place on this retreat please make note of the cancellation policy as set out below. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
Deposit of $250 AUD is non-refundable
75% refund less deposit and expenses already paid 60 days before the retreat.
50% refund less deposit and expenses already paid 45 days before the retreat.
25% refund less deposit and expenses already paid 30 days before the retreat.
Less than 29 days before the retreat there is no refund.
Expenses paid include accommodation, administration fees, food and booking of services.
If you would like to transfer your place to someone else after registration it will incur a $35 AUD administration fee.
We are not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
Please note that our system through Stripe is set up that if your instalment payment or invoice is overdue be 14 days then payment will be taken automatically from the number you have authorised to be stored in the system.
Artfulness Retreats reserves the right to alter the daily program times and facilitators, before or during the event – any effecting changes you will be notified accordingly.
All prices quoted are in AUD and inclusive of any relevant taxes, they are per person and inclusive of all inclusions which are outlined under Retreat Inclusions.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO
By reading this you understand while participating in this program, you may be photographed and videoed. Therefore you agree to allow your photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the program holders and assigns. This may mean that this includes (but not exclusive to) social media such as Facebook, Instagram and newsletters. If you disagree with this then please email organisers firstname.lastname@example.org.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By reading these Terms and Conditions you agree to conduct yourself with responsibility, decorum and kindness at this retreat. You understand that should you engage in inappropriate, illegal or disruptive behaviour you will be asked to leave the program and the venue at your cost and no refund will be available.
HEALTH, FITNESS & MEDICAL
As a Retreat Participant, you hereby:
a) Consent to receive medical assistance/treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this program.
b) Waive any right to bring an action for loss or damage against the Retreat Organiser where assistance/treatment (provided or attempted) has accidentally worsened your condition.
You certify that you are physically fit, have sufficiently prepared for participation in this program, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. You certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude your participation in this program.
On arrival at the venue, if you are dissatisfied with your room or any other service you must report this immediately to Sharon Westin so action can be taken to remedy the problem.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
As a Retreat Participant at the Artfulness Retreats you hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge the Retreat Organiser (and/or their directors, family, employees, co-facilitators, volunteers and representatives) on behalf of yourself, your children, your parents, your heirs, executors, administrators, assignees, personal representatives and estate as follows
1) You agree that the Retreat Organiser is not responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expense or other liability whatsoever incurred by your arising out of :
a. Injury, accident or death
b. Loss or delay of baggage or other property; and or
c. Any delay, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, or frustration, whether physical or mental resulting from, but not limited to any of the following factors:
i. The act or omission of any party including the Retreat Organiser or its employees
ii. Mechanical breakdown, government actions, weather or any other factors beyond the Retreat Organisers control
iii. Your failure to read the information provided and/or follow instructions including but not limited to obtaining sufficient travel protection and health insurance, and providing correct and complete personal health and travel information
iv. Your cancellation and/or change of any travel services; and/or
v. Your medical or health problems or physical disabilities stated or otherwise.
2) You agree that your participation in all retreat activities, accommodation use, travel and transportation (self-driven, private, hired, public, with our without a hired driver) is purely voluntary AND you expressly agree to assume all the risk of injury and activity and/or damage in participating in all activities, accommodation use and transport services and options offered during the Retreat.
3) You agree that the Retreat Organiser hold no responsibility for the action omissions of third parties or independent contractors, including in the event they modify the nature of a service or accommodation type as compared that to the advertised nature of the Retreat/Journey/Tour.
4) You acknowledge that any eventuality of the same risks are not grounds for refund or discount.
5) You acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability part of this Agreement will be used by the Retreat Organisers in events in which you may participate and that it will govern your actions and responsibilities during the Retreat/Event.
6) You hereby agree that the Retreat Organiser is released from all liability arising from any negligence or fault, for your death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to you, including your traveling to and from this program, food poisoning, accommodation issues, business, legal, life or financial advice.
Artfulness Retreats does keep electronic records of your information, these are not shared with any other parties unless we notify you first. As an individual (i.e. a natural person), you have rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to access and request the correction of any personal information that we hold about you.
WEBSITE AND MARKETING ACCURACY
Artfulness Retreats has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website and other published material is accurate and will not be held responsible for any changes.